Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Fabio Petrillo <fp...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 12:40:33 UTC

Information about MS Outlook Calendar integration

Hi all,
i'm new to OpenMeetings....
i'd like to know if there is a "native" integration between OpenMeetings
and MS Outlook Calendar in two ways:

   - the first from OpenMeetings to MS Outlook Calendar
   - the second from MS Outlook to OpenMeetings, so the user can make
a standard meeting via his "preferred" MS Outlook Calendar.

Thanks to all !

Fabio

Re: Information about MS Outlook Calendar integration

Posted by Fabio Petrillo <fp...@gmail.com>.
Ok,
first of all, thank you for your honest answer :)
Yesterday i've tried the integration with ICS file and it works very well !
For the other side integration i think, as you say, that an add-in is
necessary....however i haven't made scouting about this:
if i'll find some opensource sw (or i'll write some code for thi solution),
i'll write to the list how to integrate it.

Thanks again,
Fabio

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Fabio,