Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tana McColl <ta...@outlook.com> on 2014/03/31 19:09:24 UTC

spreadsheet problem

Hello,

I use the open office spreadsheet for work. Today I went to the data tab, hit the sort tab, column A, ascending…then ok (or whatever is says to begin the process).

I have certain rows highlighted, when I sorted the spreadsheet, the columns were still highlighted, but all the data was gone! Help! I use this spreadsheet for work. It has all of my clients names, contact info and notes listed! How do I retrieve this information?

Thank you

Tana McColl

910-987-6654

Re: spreadsheet problem

Posted by Tubular <tu...@iinet.com>.
Hopefully, you did not save it after sorting . . .

Did you try Edit, Undo?