Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Nuggihalli,Naren" <Na...@gartner.com> on 2003/10/28 20:21:22 UTC

creating .vcs file for outlook calendar

can anyone help me to create a .vcs file from the attributes on the story

like
Event Name, Start time, End Time, Location, Description, so that I can give them an option to ave the event to outlook calendar

Thnaks
Naren

Re: creating .vcs file for outlook calendar

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@solaraccess.com>.
On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 14:21, Nuggihalli,Naren wrote:
> can anyone help me to create a .vcs file from the attributes on the story

Whoops.

You might want to check out the OpenOffice code; they might have some
code that deals with Outlook files; I don't know if it does or not.

Dave

Re: creating .vcs file for outlook calendar

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@solaraccess.com>.
On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 14:21, Nuggihalli,Naren wrote:
> can anyone help me to create a .vcs file from the attributes on the story

What's a .VCS file? Story?

Sounds like you want the file structure to Outlook, which isn't really a
Velocity question.

Dave