Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Giulio Fitini <g....@telecgt.it> on 2014/08/29 17:22:26 UTC

screenfop handler...and CSS

Hi to everyone!
I'm trying to apply a css class to a form who is managed by  'screenfop'
type view handler.

It seems like it is ignored by the handler.            I've tried the same
form with 'screen' type view handler, and everything it's ok.

An example   :

I my controller..

<view-map name="printfinduser" type="screenfop"
content-type="application/pdf"
page="component://../UserScreens.xml#printfinduser" />

And in my UserScreens#printfinduser is included the PrintList form.

<form name="PrintList" type="list" list-name="listIt" paginate-target=""
default-entity-name="xxxxxx">

             <actions>

                    <service service-name="performFindxxx"
result-map="result" result-map-list="listIt">

                           <field-map field-name="inputFields"
from-field="findCtx" />

                                               </service>

             </actions>

             <field name="matricola" title="${uiLabelMap.UserMemberId}"
widget-style="MY-CSS-CLASS">

                    <display />

             </field>

             <field name="lastName" title="${uiLabelMap.PartyLastName}">

                    <display description="${lastName}" />

             </field>
</form>

I've a css class   . MY-CSS-CLASS    to apply to that column buti t is
ignored with the screenfop view handler.

Any suggestion???

In particular, i want to decide the width of the column(field) that are
printed.

Thanks in advance