Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Saiful Haqqi <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/09 10:22:44 UTC

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No message found for part.

Hi all,

I am just new in Apache CXF. I'm try this tutorial
http://wheelersoftware.com/articles/spring-cxf-web-services.html. I am
success show the wsdl, but always get arror when try access method
getMessage.

Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No message found for part [MessagePartInfo
name={http://contactus/}parameters,
ConcreteName={http://contactus/}getMessagesResponse.
        at
org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.XMLStreamDataWriter.write(XMLStreamDataWriter.java:68)
        at
org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.XMLStreamDataWriter.write(XMLStreamDataWriter.java:43)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.writeParts(AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.java:113)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.BareOutInterceptor.handleMessage(BareOutInterceptor.java:68)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:74)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:78)

any body ever get this error like me .. ?!

~ saiful haqqi ~

Re: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No message found for part.

Posted by Saiful Haqqi <sa...@gmail.com>.

Saiful Haqqi wrote:

> Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No message found for part
> [MessagePartInfo name={http://contactus/}parameters,
> ConcreteName={http://contactus/}getMessagesResponse.
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.XMLStreamDataWriter.write(XMLStreamDataWriter.java:68)

In that tutorial, message object while returned of web service. Maybe the
the result not correct?

~ saiful haqqi ~