Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Erich Nachbar <er...@carrieriq.com> on 2007/12/03 23:30:45 UTC

Thank you for coming! Bay Area Hadoop Get-Together this Friday (11/30)

Guys,

It was great to see so many like-minded people last Friday!
Thanks to everyone for great discussions, Ted for sponsoring beer/appetizers & Jeff for inviting us over to the Facebook Happy Hour incl. demo.

I'll try and setup another meeting within the next two months.
Considering that the demo was so well received maybe we can do laptop-based demos next time.
I'll try and see if I can find a meeting room with a projector & an internet connection.

Thanks for coming!
-Erich

Posted by Erich Nachbar <er...@carrieriq.com>.
Sounds like a great idea. I'll create a wiki page for next time where
people can register to present (on their laptops) and for general
organizational stuff.

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@veoh.com>.