Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Reinout van Schouwen <re...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/19 15:55:19 UTC

London Wicket Event

Hi Cemal,

Op donderdag 05-02-2009 om 01:39 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef jWeekend:

> It looks like we already have 5 or 6 people quite keen to join in from our
> London Wicket Event last night, (...)

On behalf of my colleague Ronald and myself I'd just like to mention
that our short visit to London for the Wicket Event on February 4th was
well worth it. Very informative talks on Scala and Wicket and some
productive discussions afterwards.

Thanks and till next time!

--
Reinout van Schouwen
Huygens Institute

Re: London Wicket Event

Posted by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Reinout,

It was good to see you and Ronald there and to know that you enjoyed your
time with us - we have again had a lot of excellent feedback but it's always
good (and still a bit surprising) that so many people travel, for just one
night, to our events in London!

Anyway, closer to home, you may be interested in the ApacheCon Europe, 2009
[1] in Amsterdam, on March 23-27, where Martijn and co are organising good
looking talks/classes [2]. jWeekend will be one of the sponsors, but at the
moment, it is looking most unlikely that I will be there (I am working on
it).

[1] http://www.eu.apachecon.com/c/aceu2009/
[2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Wicket+Community+meetups+-+Amsterdam