Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2005/06/01 12:45:29 UTC

JSCookmenu Question/Problem

Hi I am trying to display different menu items for different permissions.
Is there a way to do this in jscookmenu.
The way I tried it was to set rendered on the navigationMenuItems, that
does not work because the nav item does not have a rendered entry.
Rendered only seems to work on the full menu.
Another way would be to revert to the JSTL for changing the layout of
the menu dynamically, something which I try to avoid.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Kind regards

Werner Punz