Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by FaeLLe <mr...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/06 01:30:58 UTC

Garbage Collection

Hello,

This is a slightly off topic post but I was wondering if anyone could point
me in the right direction to obtaining research papers on Distributed
Reference Counting and Garbage Collection either both of them or just
Garbage Collection in Java.

If anyone has any out of print or rare papers please feel free to reply with
attachments or just reply to me directly.

Thanks,

- Vikram

--
www.FaeLLe.com
www.VikramMohan.com

Re: Garbage Collection

Posted by FaeLLe <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Tim,

Thank you for your reply.

Mr. Richard Jones is actually my supervisor for my Msc project..... was
posting this message to try obtain some more material on this matter.

Regards,

- Vikram Mohan

--
www.FaeLLe.com