Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com> on 2011/03/25 13:06:54 UTC

Can't not open Cache Page

Hi users:I have some trouble Inspecting the Cache from cache page. Actually, i just follow the user Guide, in page :http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/cache.htm#RemoveObjectFromCache , i did every setp follow this page. But i can't open http://{cache},  the browser give me Server not found error.I use TS Version 2.0.1  and disable  reverse_proxyAny Suggestions?Thanks

RE: Can't not open Cache Page

Posted by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com>.
I got this working, The solution for it: type http://localhost/my_cache_inspector/ insted of http://{cache} in the broswerThanks

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:18:46 -0600
From: zwoop@apache.org
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
CC: ccaijay@msn.com
Subject: Re: Can't not open Cache Page

    On 03/29/2011 05:27 AM, ChangCheng wrote:

       Actully, my ATS working as forward

       proxy
          mode, do i still need to add this line into

      remap.config?
      How can i access the cache
            inspector in forward proxy mode?

    Yes, you still have to add that line.

    -- leif

Re: Can't not open Cache Page

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

RE: Can't not open Cache Page

Posted by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com>.
Actully, my ATS working as forward proxy mode, do i still need to add this line into remap.config?How can i access the cache inspector in forward proxy mode?Thanks
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:06:29 -0600
From: zwoop@apache.org
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
CC: ccaijay@msn.com

    On 03/28/2011 05:04 PM, ChangCheng wrote:

      Could you explan more about this url
      (http://www.exampe.com/my_cache_inspector/ )in remap.config. i am
      not very understand about this url

      or could you give me actual example for this url?

    You configure your remap.config as specified, then request a URL
    like

    http://www.example.com/my_cache_inspector/

    (where www.example.com is your host / domain).

    -- Leif

Re: Can't not open Cache Page

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

RE: Can't not open Cache Page

Posted by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com>.
Could you explan more about this url (http://www.exampe.com/my_cache_inspector/ )in  remap.config. i am not very understand about this url
or could you give me actual example for this url?
Thanks

Re: Can't not open Cache Page

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 03/28/2011 02:47 PM, Igor Galić wrote:

> [...]

Someone,

that is an excellent suggestion! Make is so, number 1.

-- leif

Re: Can't not open Cache Page

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

--