Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/06/16 18:17:25 UTC

[Maven2] Archetype

Hey folks,

I created a Maven2 archetype for ADF Faces / Trinidad.
With this archetype it is possible to generate ADF Faces "starter project"

The archetype contains a simple "Hello World".
The idea for this comes from the MyFaces archetype.

Where to put this archetype?
/adf-faces
/plugins

I prefere a *new* folder:
/adf-archetype

or should we place it under /plugins ?

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: [Maven2] Archetype

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Bill-

this todo [1] list contains the renaming task.

Be sure, we don't forget this task ;-)

-Matthias

Re: [Maven2] Archetype

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yeah,

Re: [Maven2] Archetype

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to stick to doing all the renaming at once, instead
of piecemeal.  Otherwise, it'll be very easy to forget
something.

-- Adam

Re: [Maven2] Archetype

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org>.