Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by amq-vib <am...@mailbox.org> on 2019/11/04 08:51:39 UTC

Re: Graceful shutdown in ActiveMQ console

Hi,

by console I mean the CLI.

Greetings :)

Re: Graceful shutdown in ActiveMQ console

Posted by amq-vib <am...@mailbox.org>.
Hi,

ah OK thank you for your help :)
I will try to submit an issue the next days.
Like you mentioned I implemented a groovy script which calls the function
via jmx.

Have a nice day :)

Greetings

Re: Graceful shutdown in ActiveMQ console

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I can't comment on why it's not in the CLI, since I don't have any insight
into how that came to be. But if you'd like to see it in the CLI, please
submit an enhancement request in JIRA.

In the meantime, could you invoke the JMX endpoint you referenced directly,
from outside of the ActiveMQ CLI, via techniques such as those described in
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1751130/calling-jmx-mbean-method-from-a-shell-script
?

Tim