Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Timothy High <ti...@sknt.com> on 2006/08/04 22:30:07 UTC

RE: How to use servicemix jca to listen msg in a topic in jbossMQ??

Hi,

Did you ever get this working? If any one out there has a working
configuration, could you send an example of how to do it?

Also, I see that the configuration in the JMS-binding example is very
different from the servicemix-jms component, and very different from
using a pure Spring or a JCA approach. Can someone explain what each is
used for?

Thanks,
Tim.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You can not use org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec, which is
ActiveMQ specific.
You need a resource adapter for your JMS broker.
If none is provided, you could take a look at
  https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet