Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Luchesar Cekov <lu...@ontotext.com> on 2008/02/15 14:39:10 UTC

Can not deploy a jsr181 pojo with xmlbeans binding

Hi,

I have jsr181 SU that deploys a POJO with xmlbeans binding and I am getting
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject.
Unfortunately this wouldn't work until I put xmlbeans.jar into
SERVICE_MIX_HOME/lib directory.

I tried to put xmlbeans.jar as a part of my SA classpath even as part of the
SE classpath but nothing helped.

I debugged and in the point of exception (spring beans factory tries to
instantiate my POJO) context classloader is SU classloader and current
classloader is SM shared class loader.

Current classloader doesn't contain XmlObject class and context one contains
it.

Is it possible somehow to make servicemix to instantiate spring-bean classes
with the context class loader or to make spring-beans factory to instantiate
classes with the context class loader?

Best.
Luchesar