Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by pragmaticbigdata <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 05:32:23 UTC

Kafka as a Persistent Store

Can I configure Kafka as a persistent store for my apache ignite cache? If
so, I assume it could be configured in both write-through and write-behind
modes. Kindly share some insights on the configuration of such an
implementation.

Thanks.

Re: Kafka as a Persistent Store

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
You can implement the CacheStore interface to provide integration with any
kind of storage: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store

There is no Kafka based implementation out of the box.

-Val