Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@unnat-e.com> on 2007/05/30 12:09:06 UTC

Choreography & Axis2 supporting issue

Hi Friends,

    Does axis2 supports Choreography?

As per my understanding Axis1 is supporting but axis2 is not supporting? Am I right?

With best regards
From
Vikas R. Khengare

Re: Choreography & Axis2 supporting issue

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Vikas

Axis1 doesn't natively support choreography, though of course you can
write services that call other services.

Certainly you can do the same with Axis2. If you want to use a
choreography language like BPEL, check out the Apache ODE project
which has just released 1.0:
http://incubator.apache.org/ode/

This uses Axis2 and provides BPEL support.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair