Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/04/25 16:43:02 UTC

Website broken ... again.

Can whoever broke our website, downloads and so forth please put in some
effort to fix it again.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Non-Reciprocal Laws of Expectations:
        Negative expectations yield negative results.
        Positive expectations yield negative results.

Re: Website broken ... again.

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
http://avalon.apache.org/whoweare/index.html
http://avalon.apache.org/components/index.html

some stuff still broken. Took a look at CVS, basically seemed like you
didn't quite manage to fix the breakage during the 'add the download
stuff' commit. Not sure what happened. What did you do exactly to
generate the site, and how did you update?

It probably really would be best to just let forrestbot do its thing.

cheers!

- LSD

Re: Website broken ... again.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:
> Can whoever broke our website, downloads and so forth please put in some
> effort to fix it again.

Already under way.

-----Chris Rock