Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by ft420 <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 13:14:54 UTC

Re: ssl.so and sslconnector.so not available in ../src/.libs/

hi,
Sorry for the delay in reply.

Could you please be more explainatory regarding what exactly has to be
checked?
I am new to ssl concept so i donot know much about it. i did whatever was
mentioned in SSL text file availble in qpid installable folder for C++.

Awaiting your response
Thanks

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
ft420 wrote:
> hi,
> Sorry for the delay in reply.
>
> Could you please be more explainatory regarding what exactly has to be
> checked?

Check what certs you have in the database:

certutil -L -d /root/cert_db

Specifically do you have one named 'hostname' or are you using that as
shorthand for the real hostname of your machine? If so check the CN set
on the certificate:

certutil -L -d /root/cert_db -n hostname

The value specified for CN (usually the fully qualified name of the
machine qpidd is running on) needs to be used when you connect (and for
the declare_queues example program should be passed in on the command line).