Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sunil Tripathy <st...@companyfinance.com> on 2002/06/18 22:48:08 UTC

soap message exception

I am using Apache Soap with Orion App server. I have a very simple Soap
service and a soap message client. The program works fine with Apache soap
and Tomcat.
I get the following exception when I deploy the service in Orion and run my
client program

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Unsupported response
content ty
pe "text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was:
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Error parsing source XML for
/servlet/messagerouter</TITLE></
HEAD><BODY><PRE>Fatal error in /webapps/soap/servlet/messagerouter at line
1: Document root element is missing
.
</PRE></BODY></HTML>
]

I will appreciate if some body in the list could help me.
Thanks
Sinil