Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/09 02:36:03 UTC

IGNITE-12951 Update documents for migrated extensions

Hi,

I have raised a PR for the following issue.

Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12951
PR : https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/30

This is an initial PR in Ignite Extensions repo. I will work on another PR
in ignite repo for the remaining changes.

Regards,
Saikat

Re: IGNITE-12951 Update documents for migrated extensions

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

Yes, I will make a PR to update docs in ignite-website repo as well.

That will cover remaining scope of the jira issue.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.