Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by MikeH <mi...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/25 10:39:56 UTC

Tab Index

Hi, im trying to set tab navigation on a Royale application by adding the
tabIndex property on components but when I compile it throws an error (This
attribute is unexpected. It will be ignored.). I need to enable keyboard
navigation on my application for accessibility.

The components are Jewel components.

Im using version 0.97.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
I was my fault.
Very sorry for that.
I saw your post on github today and I tried now to do a clean before build
and that action put everything to working again and also the original bug
fixed with the nighlty build (DataGrid don't allow the propor use of
TextInput) are all fixed.

Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> escreveu no dia sábado, 5/09/2020
à(s) 08:42:

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Tab Index

Posted by MikeH <mi...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Carlos and everyone who helped.

I will get the latest nightly build from now on.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,

Re: Tab Index

Re: Tab Index

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,

thanks for asking and glad to help. Could you share here what code are you
using?

tabIndex is supported at StyledUIBase level [1], and you just need to do:

tabIndex = 0;

or you can always access in JS like this (if you use a UIBase instead):

element.setAttribute('tabindex', -1);

There's some example of use through Jewel library.

Maybe your problem is related to your specific use and so we need you need
to isolate your code problem
in order to help you.

Thanks

[1]
https://royale.apache.org/asdoc/index.html#!org.apache.royale.core/StyledUIBase/tabIndex

El mar., 25 ago. 2020 a las 17:05, MikeH