Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vit Rozkovec <ro...@email.cz> on 2009/03/20 20:33:49 UTC

Just a little thank you

Hallo,
I just wanted to say a little thank you.
I have a lot of gratitude towards people who made this framework and to
the whole community. It is really pleasure to work with such nice and
well thought framework, I really enjoy it. After spending some years
with PHP, now, after a year and a half with wicket I see there is no way
back. In this case I do not fear being dogmatic. Wicket, the only way :).

Really, thank you.

Vitek

Re: Just a little thank you

Posted by taha siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.