Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2004/10/29 09:50:55 UTC

Madrid slides + video

Hi Lenya users,

is there any material available from the user meeting
in Madrid? IIRC Luis wanted to burn a DVD and Thorsten
volunteered to write some docs.

-- Andreas

Re: Madrid slides + video

Posted by Luis Zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es>.
Hi lenyards:
Last month I was very busy implementing Lenya.
Now we have a first version based in default publication running in
http://biblioteca.uned.es
We will use more sophisticated features in the next future (I hope),
including the search utility ( at the moment I heva some problems with
backslash \ ) and using exist as repository database.
So thank you very much everybody for your  help and support.
Concerning slides video,etc  . there will be some  news next week.
Luis Zorita

Re: Madrid slides + video

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann escribió:
> Hi Lenya users,
>
> is there any material available from the user meeting
> in Madrid? IIRC Luis wanted to burn a DVD and Thorsten
> volunteered to write some docs.
>
> -- Andreas

:)

I got your hand writen slides at home but had not the time actually hack
it in the computer.

On the DVD I do not have any news. :(

I will write a mail to the speakers asking for the presentation in pdf.

thorsten