Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/12/01 12:31:50 UTC

Re: how can i find PMC Chair for a incubator project

Michael,

This is something to ask of your mentors.

Removing dev@comm (bcc) and moving to general.  they can either grant or
ask for karma on private MLs.

John

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi team,

I'm looking for the team/person who are entitled to grant administrative
access to a committer account so that the account can create new CI jobs on
apache jenkins at builds.apache.org. I was directed to this mail list,
could you let me know if i can ask for your help, please? Thanks!

Michael