Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Barry White <ba...@thisbloke.com> on 2003/08/30 13:36:17 UTC

Apache SOAP Interop Results

Hi folks,

does anyone happen to know where I can find an Apache SOAP client
interoperability matrix. There was a good one at
http://www.apache.org/~rubys/ApacheClientInterop.html but it's gone.

I'm writing my university thesis and my references are vanishing!

Regards,
Barry

Re: Apache SOAP Interop Results

Posted by Barry White <ba...@thisbloke.com>.
Thanks again Scott,

I forgot about the EchoTestClient, and got the SOAP::Lite end point from
your link.

Barry

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.