Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2005/09/12 21:21:24 UTC

Wiki page about the Eclipse plugin for Geronimo

Hi,

I can't find any information about the Eclipse plugin for Geronimo in
Wiki. Where are they?

Jacek

Re: Wiki page about the Eclipse plugin for Geronimo

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On Sep 12, 2005, at 4:04 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:

> Which brings up the question... Who manages the content on the
> website? Who can help me get content (instructions, binary
> distributions, etc...) posted on the subproject site?

You will :)

geirm@apache.org

Re: Wiki page about the Eclipse plugin for Geronimo

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Sachin Patel wrote:
> Sure.

Great! I work with Eclipse on a daily basis and would like to give it a
shot. I also think about resurrecting my work on a NetBeans plugin that
I mistakenly wiped out a few days ago :(

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
I've started a new section "Eclipse Tools" under documentation.

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Sure.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.