Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bruce Altner <ba...@hq.nasa.gov> on 2002/01/29 19:46:47 UTC

USER_ID as foreign key

Hi:

I'm adding a table in my project-schema.xml that references USER_ID in
TURBINE_USER as a foreign key, this way:

     <foreign-key foreignTable="TURBINE_USER">
       <reference local="USER_ID" foreign="USER_ID"/>
     </foreign-key>

But when I try to build the classes with Torque using ant init I get the error:

[torque-om] ERROR!! Attempt to set foreign key to nonexistent table,
TURBINE_USER!

According to the ant output TURBINE_USER is already created so I don't
understand this.

To get around it I put the turbine-generated xml for TURBINE_USER from
turbine-schema.xml into the project-schema.xml file. This avoids the error
but it results in the Peer classes being generated  for TURBINE_USER, as if
this were a totally new table. Can I just delete these afterwards?

Thanks,
Bruce