Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 10:55:48 UTC

Re: maven-failsafe-plugin: multiple executions using the same test classes

hack solution = multiple executions of verify?

I think it's summary file you need to configure...

this was a use case I had not anticipated... so integration-test and verify
both communicate using the summary file, integration test overwrites each
time

please file a jira

thanks

-Stephen

Posted by Andreas Sewe <se...@st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.

Done: <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-1474>

Re: maven-failsafe-plugin: multiple executions using the same test classes

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
if you do not specify a phase in the execution and the goals specifiy
a default phase (which they do) then they will execute in that default
phase which is why this works.

I'd depend on it in your build as Benjamin stated that the above is
correct behaviour of Maven IIRC

-Stephen

Posted by Andreas Sewe <se...@st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
Hi Stephen,