Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Girish Sharma <sc...@gmail.com> on 2024/03/06 12:02:42 UTC

Re: Pulsar Version upgrade guidelines

Bumping this up.
I cannot be the only one confused by these questions.

Pulsar is at a stage where users have to constantly upgrade due to
stability or feature needs. The answers to the questions I am asking should
help everyone planning upgrades from 2.x to 3.x and other combinations.

Regards

--
Girish Sharma

Re: Pulsar Version upgrade guidelines

Posted by Julien Jakubowski <ju...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi,
I updated the blog post last week. Apologies for the confusion.
Regards,

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Girish,