Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Questioning for reason <qf...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/25 23:48:45 UTC

Bean compliation slows down cocoon

hi,
we have cocoon 2.0.3  in Tomcat 4.0.6 on Solaris 9.  we r testing cocoon with all these settings for our requirements, we  are generating jsp  pages with xml and  java beans in it.

When ever we make any changes to java bean and recompile, the change is not seen unless we restart the tomcat.  But this is used to be normal process,  before we used cocoon.

The second problem we face is. the page genearation of  JSPs with beans is very slow when published through cocoon but its not the same thing  if we  just do it directly through tomcat..

Your Help will make us, decide about using cocoon

Thanks  before hand,

pratap

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now