Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ilya Sterin <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/27 19:03:44 UTC

Sharing a cookie manager

Is there a way to share a cookie manager across threads?  I can see
that manually created cookies are shared across all threads, but my
use case requires my initial thread to instantiate a session and then
subsequent threads to execute concurrent requests.  I cannot establish
sessions in each thread separately with same user because of our
security feature preventing same user from having more than one
session established at any given time.  Any new sessions will
invalidate other sessions.

So I basically need to establish a session before I can run other
thread groups and ensure that my session cookies are shared.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Ilya