Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com> on 2014/03/26 15:31:43 UTC

RFI in 0.28 - Adjustment to handle proton/qpid cmake changes

Author: chug
Date: Sat Mar 22 13:57:52 2014

Justin,

This is a fix for late breaking changes to cmake.

Thanks,
Chuck

New Revision: 1580210

Log:
NO-JIRA: Use better logic to locate Visual Studio vcvars on 32-/64-bit systems
Emit a make-install.bat. Install failures from within VS gui are hidden but are in plain sight from the command line.
Fix a couple of bad references to boost root directory.
Turn off INSTALL_QMFGEN to preclude install failures
Replace hard tabs with spaces.

Modified:
    qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/bindings/qpid/dotnet/configure-windows.ps1

Modified: qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/bindings/qpid/dotnet/configure-windows.ps1

Re: RFI in 0.28 - Adjustment to handle proton/qpid cmake changes

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
This patch requires two steps and the first step is not in 0.28 (branch@1579686, step1@1579734).

Therefore, I withdraw this inclusion request.

-Chuck

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
Please see QPID-5645