Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Mark Constable <ma...@renta.net> on 2006/10/15 13:48:32 UTC

mod_auth_mysql

Regarding mod_auth_mysql, best I can figure is it won't compile with
apache2.2...

 http://modauthmysql.sourceforge.net/ (not updated since 2005-6-22)

. has anyone looked at it under apache2.2 ?

. if not, would anyone more experienced with the 2.2 api, be interested
  in helping me, or vice-versa, in trying to resurrect it ?

--markc

Re: mod_auth_mysql

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Sunday 15 October 2006 12:48, Mark Constable wrote:
> Regarding mod_auth_mysql, best I can figure is it won't compile with
> apache2.2...
>
>  http://modauthmysql.sourceforge.net/ (not updated since 2005-6-22)
>
> . has anyone looked at it under apache2.2 ?

I expect it could be made to work.  But it's obsolete in 2.2.
Use mod_auth[nz]_dbd instead.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.prenhallprofessional.com/title/0132409674