Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/28 18:02:25 UTC

Re: Testing the effect of page compression with Jmeter; Any gotchas?

As to slower connections, the latest nightly builds include a means of
simulating slow connections for the Apache HttpClient sampler.

See jmeter.properties:

#httpclient.socket.http.cps=0
#httpclient.socket.https.cps=0

==

I looked at extending this to the default Http implementation, but it
is non-trivial, and requires overriding the boot classpath, as one has
to create a java.net class.

S.