Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/15 13:12:51 UTC

Choose system VMs network ?

Dear all,

I have the following setup.

ACS 4.17.1 + XCP-NG 8.2.1 with network bridge + Advanced network with
security groups.
Because Security Groups are enabled there is no public network in the zone
so instead system VMs use the user network. The setup has multiple such
networks so SSVMs use one randomly during creation, is it possible to force
them to use a specific network?

Regards,
Jordan

Re: Choose system VMs network ?

Posted by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com>.
alright in regards to the example design post it seems i was wrong.
The traffic to cloudstack goes through the PODID interface so things are
fine there.

Posted by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com>.

On 2022-12-15 13:12, jordan j wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have the following setup.
>
> ACS 4.17.1 + XCP-NG 8.2.1 with network bridge + Advanced network with
> security groups.
> Because Security Groups are enabled there is no public network in the
> zone
> so instead system VMs use the user network. The setup has multiple such
> networks so SSVMs use one randomly during creation, is it possible to
> force
> them to use a specific network?
>
> Regards,
> Jordan