Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/07/01 17:21:36 UTC

[JIRA] Adding Martin to JIRA

Martin,

I was going to add you to the directory developers group so you can begin to
manage issues
in JIRA pertaining to Mitosis and others. Let me know what your JIRA account
ID is so I can
enable your account to manage Directory issues.

Alex

Re: [JIRA] Adding Martin to JIRA

Posted by Martin Alderson <ma...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>.
Hi Chris,

Yeah, that's my home computer idling away.

I like idling in IRC so tend to have both work and home connected all
the time.

I probably should get a bouncer up and running at some stage ... that's
on my todo list for next year ;)

Martin

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Darn it I accidentally added you to derby-developers instead of
directory-developers.  Fix it just now.  Please check again and let me know
if this is an issue.

Alex

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Alderson <ma...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>.