Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Namita Chaudhari <na...@sungardas.com> on 2014/08/08 11:47:08 UTC

Regarding CLOUDSTACK-6169

Hi,

I was going through the 4.4 issue list and came across an issue

​I tried reproducing the issue and moved a VM between accounts via
'assignVirtualMachine' and observed that the resource_tags table in the
database is not getting updated. The tag points to the old account/domainid.
Is there any other place where the associated resource tags shows the old
account/domainid other than database?​

Thanks and Regards,
--

*Namita Chaudhari* ● Engineer - Product Development ● SunGard Availability
Services, India. ● 2nd Floor, Wing 4, Cluster D, MIDC Kharadi Knowledge

[image: Description: cid:image019.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]  [image:
cid:image021.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]  [image: Description:
cid:image022.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]  [image: Description:
cid:image023.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]  [image: Description: