Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl> on 2005/04/26 16:32:36 UTC

error.log

creating a single cocoon.log is a good idea. Still it was very good to
have a separate error.log. It is really annoying to search the file for
"ERROR" string. Is anybody against reintroducing error.log?

Re: error.log

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> creating a single cocoon.log is a good idea. Still it was very good to
> have a separate error.log. It is really annoying to search the file for
> "ERROR" string. Is anybody against reintroducing error.log?

I am, just change the log level or use "tail -f cocoon.log | grep ERROR"

--
Stefano.