Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Joaquín Silva <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/28 13:17:56 UTC

Registered as a temporary table

Hello,
If I register a DF as temporary table in a %spark block, ¿can %sql read it
in the next block?. Because it throws me an error that the table is not
found.

Regards,
Joaquín Silva

Re: Registered as a temporary table

Posted by Joaquín Silva <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not using Hive, I'm using Kudu. Also tested setting
zeppelin.spark.useHiveContext  false and  true, and had the same
result I'm following this examples:

https://kudu.apache.org/docs/developing.html#_kudu_integration_with_spark

Posted by Herman Yu <he...@teeupdata.com>.