Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/09 09:02:48 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Update to JAX-WS 2.2

Hi Dims,

I'm interested in joining this axis-tck mailing list and getting access to
the TCK. Could you please tell me the fax number to send this NDA? it's not
there in the jcp page.

And also I think we need some improvements in the JAXWS user guide as well.
Isn't it? For example, it still says that we can deploy JAXWS services as an
AAR in repository/services. I think it's only possible as a .jar in
repository/servicejars.

Thanks,
~Isuru

--
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.org/

Re: [Axis2] Update to JAX-WS 2.2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Looks like email to secretary@apache.org / fax to +1-919-573-9199
http://markmail.org/message/bz6q5oyjrj3hb37v

The mailing list itself is:
jaxws-tck AT incubator.apache.org (sorry i wrote the wrong address before)

You may also want to join: (where you can ask questions on existing resources, this is a public list)
jcp-open AT apache.org

thanks,
dims