Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Razat Gupta (razgupta)" <ra...@cisco.com> on 2008/04/17 08:48:34 UTC

Tomcat ModJK Issues!!!

Hi All,

We are using Tomcat 4.1.29, Apache 1.3 and modjk in our project.

Sometimes, we got the following message in Catalina logs:-

"No processor available, rejecting this connection" and application
stops responding and we got an Internal Server Error for every request
from Apache to Tomcat.

If we restart the tomcat server after this, Tomcat starts responding to
every request being forwarded from Apache to Tomcat.

Seems to be some mod_jk issue. Has any one faced such type of issue
before, if yes what can be the reason for this and how we can overcome
this thing without restarting the tomcat server again and again?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Razat....

Re: Tomcat ModJK Issues

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Razat Gupta (razgupta) wrote:
> httpd 1.3.26
> mod_jk 1.2.1

Time for an upgrade. mod_jk is on 1.2.26. There are also newer versions of
httpd and Tomcat but I would start with mod_jk.

Mark

RE: Tomcat ModJK Issues!!!

Posted by "Razat Gupta (razgupta)" <ra...@cisco.com>.
httpd 1.3.26
mod_jk 1.2.1

Catalina Configuration:

               acceptCount="10" tomcatAuthentication="false" debug="0"/>
Sorry for not posting the exact version earlier.

> We are using Tomcat 4.1.29, Apache 1.3 and modjk in our project.

httpd 1.3.what?
mod_jk version?

Mark

Re: Tomcat ModJK Issues!!!