Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Andrew Li <qw...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/11 16:10:27 UTC

Accessibility For Mesos Web-GUI

Hello everyone:

I find that Mesos GUI do not have fully support Accessibility features for
disabled people to use the web GUI.

For example:

Web GUI can support screen reader to read page content for blind person.
so we can fix some issues such as making Mesos Web GUI pages to support
WAI-ARIA standard
(https://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/aria)

so How about my proposal?  need your comments.

Thanks for all your help.

Re: Accessibility For Mesos Web-GUI

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi, @Andrew. Thank you very much for providing details. I try VoiceOver on
webui and it isn't friendly. As @Adam said, I create a ticket on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-5185 by copying your proposal
as description. Feel free to update it or add more comments.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Accessibility For Mesos Web-GUI