Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/20 19:32:20 UTC

Agenda bad caching?

Hi,

I manually svn edited the minutes from February and cannot figure out how to tell Whimsy that it should discard its cached version.

I do not want to publish the minutes until I am certain that the changes I made are what Whimsy is going to publish.

Any ideas?

Craig

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Agenda bad caching?

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.

> On Mar 20, 2019, at 12:43 PM, Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Except now there is no (publish minutes) button on the whimsy page.
>
> How to publish?

I can't believe I have to tell you this, but you first have to add minutes that say the board approved the minutes. Then the button shows up.

RTFM.

Re: Agenda bad caching?

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.

Re: Agenda bad caching?