Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Erick Frausto <er...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2011/09/26 23:21:18 UTC

Re: org.apache.poi.POIXMLException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

bhaskar <bhaskarbolo <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Nick,
>
> Can you please tel me how to write core java xml classes

I had the same problem. I was using POI 3.6 with jre 6 and I didn't have any
problems, but later when I tried to use POI 3.6 with jre 5 and the exception
appeared (org.apache.poi.POIXMLException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException). The solution was to add
ooxml-schemas-1.0.jar and geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.jar to the classpath

Regards,

Erick