Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/04/16 05:10:59 UTC

Attention: Seattle Startups and VCs--Amazon Web Services

Hope to make connection with VC. showing them my implementation of
Amazon Web Services in Apache Ofbiz

Amazon Web Services and Madrona Venture Group would like to invite you
to an exclusive half-day event for tech start ups and VCs. Join us on
Thursday, April 26th, 2-7pm in Seattle for this free event. RSVP today
by sending us an e-mail with your name, title, and company name. More
details...

Reasons to attend:
- Learn how to integrate Amazon Web Services into your business
- Find ways to cut fixed infrastructure costs while increasing
reliability and scalability
- Network with VCs and hear what they look for in a start up
- Hear from successful entrepreneurs about their use of Amazon Web Services

Re: Attention: Seattle Startups and VCs--Amazon Web Services

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I used the http requests, instead of SOAP since I get back XML which
Obiz already has  code to handle.

Shi Jinghai sent the following on 4/15/2007 10:53 PM:

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.