Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Percy <mp...@portera.com> on 2000/09/12 03:18:25 UTC

RE: ApJServ directives *must* have been documented by *now*... ri ght?

Joseph,
Thanks for the input. I have seen these pages... there is nothing there
specifically documenting the mod_jserv directives. There are a few examples,
but they are scattered across the site and all are very basic stuff. What I
would like to come up with is a comprehensive enumeration of configuration
options and their statuses.

A couple of questions:
Does anyone have developer's notes or anything of that nature?
Who decides what directives go into the code?

Thanks,
Mike

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@eng.sun.com>.
I feel guilty for that, being the first mod_jserv author... But I
remember that SOME YEARS AGO, I wrote a simple README with an
enumeration of all directives and what their meaning was... Because I
had trouble describing ApJServMount...
Tell me it's SOMEWHERE on the java.apache.org site, PLEEEEASE!!!

	Pier :)