Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by sunil kalva <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 16:59:39 UTC

moving replications

Hi
How to move replications from one broker to another broker ?

--
SunilKalva

Re: moving replications

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.
I think what you may be looking for is being discussed here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-6+-+New+reassignment+partition+logic+for+rebalancing

Re: moving replications

Posted by sunil kalva <sa...@gmail.com>.
Is there any way to automate