Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Moseler <mi...@salesorbit.com> on 2000/12/15 17:25:51 UTC

Problem: Web Application Stress Tool (Cookie name Path reserved)

Hello,

I am trying to stress test my JSP page.  It connects to an EJB under jBoss
and displays
some information.  This page works fine when called from a browser and no
errors
occur.

When using the Web Application Stress Tool, I am getting many these errors
on the console
(shown below).  If anyone has any ideas what is causing this, I would really
appreaciate it.

Thanks
Mike

2000-12-15 10:21:50 - Ctx( /test ): Exception in: R( /test +
/jsp/ViewCustomer.j
sp + null) - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cookie name Path is a
reserved
token
        at javax.servlet.http.Cookie.<init>(Cookie.java:185)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.RequestUtil.processCookies(RequestUtil.java:18
9)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.RequestImpl.getCookieCount(RequestImpl.java:49
4)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.session.StandardSessionInterceptor.requestMap(Stand
ardSessionInterceptor.java:143)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.processRequest(ContextManager.j
ava:820)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.
java:771)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processCon
nection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:166)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:
416)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java
:498)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)