Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Guo William <gu...@outlook.com> on 2019/09/22 14:54:21 UTC

[Online Meeting Notice] Training about Apache release(including LICENSE/NOTICE) and open source workflow

Dear Developers of DolphinScheduler,

Sheng Wu will give us a training about preparing our first ASF release. He will give us a talk about *Apache release(including LICENSE/NOTICE) and open source workflow* in mandarin. The meeting information is as below:

Date: Sept. 23

Time: 14:00-15:00 (Beijing Time)

Zoom Meeting ID: TBD (We will send it at about 13:00 on Monday by mail)

We will setup a Zoom Meeting. And every one who want to join the online meeting please donwload a Zoom software first (it support PC, Android, IOS on https://meetzoom.net/download)

Thanks for Sheng to give us an important training again!

Dolphin Scheduler (Incubator)
William Guo Wei