Posted to users@flex.apache.org by atauri <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 12:31:18 UTC

help needed videogames & multimedia resources

Hi Guys:
I have to teach a brief course on multimedia and videogames development
 (much more multimedia than videogames but I can decide what to do...), and
I'd like to make it in flex.

Students are quite fresh, it is going to be merely an introduction...

Can you point me to any resources to get inspired ???

Thanks!

--
 ¿ Te gustan las *Abejas* y la *Tecnología* ? Sígueme en
Twitter<http://twitter.com/apilink><http://twitter.com/apilink>

  (\__/)
  (='.'=)   This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
  (")_(")   signature to help him gain world domination.

Re: help needed videogames & multimedia resources

Posted by Sergio Brito <se...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you can use the Adobe gaming Showcase http://gaming.adobe.com/showcase/ or the Atari Arcade http://www.atari.com/arcade with they HTML5 SDK a lot of games with AS3 and HTML5 :)

Greetings from Mexico :D

--